Sunday, August 1, 2010

The Whole Picture

I feel like you're not getting the whole picture if I'm just talking about my knitting. I used to knit a lot more (and I'd like to again), but right now there's so much more going on in here than just knitting. So, I'd like to open my blog up to more than just knitting. I want to show you the things I've been making at the kitchen table. I want to talk about Crafty Night with the kids and show off my own beginning attempts at painting. I want to not feel like I'm cheating discussing my new-found love for crochet on my knitting blog.

And then I remind myself why I started doing this, and it had less to do with knitting and more to do with sharing. And I want you to see the whole picture, the whole me.

So, look forward to more than just knitting. I'm also going to play with formats until I find one that works for me. And, expect more of me stalking around my house with a camera - there's a lot to see in here (plus the kids are friggin' adorable) and I love pictures. Who knows? I could eventually work my way up to posting on a regular basis.

Until next time (which will be sooner than you think)

Eviebits

No comments: