Tuesday, January 19, 2010

More Projects ... More Fun

Friday: worked on what I said I would and realized that a little bit of each over several projects translates into nothing gets done even slower. So, I'm cutting down to my top 3 projects, cycling them out as I finish them. I'll list the current top 3 later on.

Saturday: not much knitting time, but it all went to Maggie's sweater.

Sunday, Monday: Not one stitch. It was very lonely.

Today: a little bit on Maggie's sweater - started the lace panel. Yaay!

OK, so my current Top 3:

1. Maggie's Helena Sweater, of course.
2. Cabled Jeanie Wrap. I think I should always try to have something in Noro on the needles at all times. Yum!
3. Recycled Place Mats: I have plastic shopping bags that need to go away. I need nigh indestructible place mats I can throw in the dishwasher and I won't cry if they get ruined. Plus the yarn is free.

This may make my posts more boring, focusing on three projects like this, but it needs to be done.

No comments: