Maggie's Helena Sweater: It occurred to me, finishing off the top of the sweater last night, to check it against the one I made for Joan and see how similar the two pieces were so far. I may have used two different size needles for these, my twin sweaters. Worse yet, I may have lost my size 4 Addi circulars. I may have cast on for Joan's sweater with size 4 needles, and I know I cast on for Maggie's with the size 5 recommended by the pattern. Well, too far in now to rip it out and start over, so we'll be a little rough when we wash it and see if some careful felting might not be in order. Otherwise, the Furnace Mountain alpaca is soooo soft!
Lace Edging for Dresses: Pretty straightforward project, this one. I'm just making some lace to run along the midsection of two cotton dresses I'm making for the girls. Whether I finish these dresses anytime soon is a different story. But, dammit, they'll have handknit lace for the edges!
OK, I have babies orbiting me now and I have things I need to do today.