Thursday, October 11, 2007

See? I can finish things ...

Here we have the finished pillows. Goofy Gramma Pillows x 2. I will post progress of the accompanying blanket when I have more than four green squares.

Also, I happened across a few other finished projects whilst poking through old pictures. Yeah yeah, more crochet for my knitting blog. Shut it.



Pac Man potholders for a friend's new apartment. I charted the pattern myself from old video game screen shots. All acrylic, all double layer so hands do not burn.

And the granny square bedspread of doom. It took me five years (three spent sitting in my closet whileI actively ignored it) and the color layout changed tons of times, but it is done and quite comfy, thank you very much.

Well, that's all for now. Just wanted to show off. Next time -- I will post something about knitting. Promise.

No comments: