- Knitted Dress for Joan
- Scarf for Maggie
- Baby Cthulu
- Hat for Charity
January: Knit Dress (ended up being for Joan - she liked it better) All Done!
February: (WIP) Crochet dress for Maggie -coming up for March
March: (WIP)Shipwreck Shawl: added a few more rows, no major progress. I want to get moving on this and maybe have it done for the bridal shower in April.
April: (WIP)Two matching shrugs - Two collars done, moving into the first body now!
May: Socks for my son (4) - he'll need kilt hose for the wedding, after all, so I need to get a pattern together ASAP.
June: New kilt hose for Daddy - planning on ordering the yarn for this after the wedding.
July: (WIP) Dollar and a Half Cardigan - also a back burner, after the wedding.
August: (WIP) Skew sock needs a second sock- still!
September: (WIP) squishy Noro scarf- sits untouched this month.
October: (WIP) Lion Homespun Blanket - waay back burner.
November: (WIP) my Jeannie shawl - not a stitch this month.
December: As a present to myself, if I can clear out most or all of this list, I’d like to make this just for me - well, this will most likely sit on my list until sometime mid-December, when I finally clear out the list.
What's in the Bag (March):
- Shipwreck Shawl
- Girls Shrugs for Wedding
- Scarf to match Charity Hat - using up the rest of the yarn
- Raspberry Beret (didn't finish in time for HPKCHC for February, but so close to being done!)
- DADA: Noro Cowl. I scrapped an idea I had for a scarf last month and now have this huge ball of Noro Kureyon that needs a project. Found a cute cowl/circular scarf type pattern and now I'm off!
- Muggle Studies: Having worked out a (somewhat) pattern for a knitted Vaseline jar cozy, I think I'll give it a go this month. Failing that, I amy indulge in a Garterlac washcloth.
- HoM: Bowling Gloves. Nuff sed.
- Potions (or charms): I made some nice lacy socks for my mom for Christmas and still have most of a ball of the yarn left (alpaca/silk blend - yum!). I think she might dig a lacy scarf to throw on for church or mildly chilly spring-type days.
- Transfiguration: Tempted to put myself down for a washcloth (spot remover) but we'll see when the time comes. I have a bit of reading/queue checking to do for this one.
- Herbology: I found a super-cute crochet pattern for a bouquet and I'd like to give it a try just for funsies.
- Arithmancy: As mathy as I am, I got nothing here. I'll let you know after I do some pattern-spelunking.